sobota, 31 października 2009

Squirrels.


Here are many squirrels, these squirrels are grey. In Poland squirrels are red and are there is less of them, because the red squirrels are less fertile. Recently I found out that the grey squirrels weren't here by default. They were introduced here before the end of XIX century and the grey squirrels ousted their red cousins, which at present inhabit coniferous forests in mountains.
I watch squirrels with pleasure and I have lately discovered that they screech, that this small animal can screech very loudly. When I heard this screech before I thought that this were birds but I was mistaken. One day I heard known screech and came to the window, a squirrel was sitting on the tree in front of my window and she revealed the author of that sounds.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz